Visa Information

Applicants from countries outside the Schengen zone need a student visa. Applicants should communicate with the Greek Embassy/Consulate in their country for information on the procedure and also on the time needed for the conclusion of the process.

No visa is required to enter Greece for studies if you possess a valid passport from Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland.

Scroll to Top